My moment

My moment
turned my world upside down

Monday 3 January 2011

Ok so maybe i can

Use this blogg thing that is. Ive been telling myself for the past 3 days that i cant do it and now ive maybe just worked out what its all about. Joining Janathon last minute didnt give me much time to get used to this new system but i have been running everyday which is the main thing. Decided Janathon was a great motivation tool for me as ive had a really busy past 6 months and now im not so busy but cant be bothered to do anything now apart from the things i like doing, so from joining Janathon and logging my running every day i can see how well im doing. More importantly i get to exercise everyday in which being a trainer myself, sometimes have to advise that rest is equally as important as working out so now im going to do what i enjoy most and brake all the rest rules and really work out in which this is in fact what i want to do. Since running around 20 miles in the past 3 days everyday my running improves althought getting out of bed is a challenge. Im looking forward to the rest of the month ahead full of new places to see as my 2shoes takes me on a voyage of new discoveries

No comments:

Post a Comment