My moment

My moment
turned my world upside down

Thursday 13 January 2011

Day 13

So after my brick wall yesterday i took 10 steps back and jamp well over that wall higher than ive ever jamp before.
Did my normal run up the seaside but decided to see what was further and just kept running really, following signs for John Muirs Way. The signs also said 2 and half miles to the start and had butterflys on them so couldnt stop running and needed to enleash the machine inside needing to come out and play. So got to the start safely.
 Um probably would have kept going a further but as it was already going to get dark soon and i was running threw all types of mud and threw quarrys and seeing sighs, "Warning live lagoon keep out " decided would be good to head back in which im glad i did cause actually just research Johns Muirs way and its like 45 miles long.
Another day for sure.
So my first long run 16 miles and felling pretty magic.
So yeah definatly recommend tricking yourself and felling the magic.

More tricks to follow

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Well done on getting over that wall!
    :D
    Jules (@2011miles)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 miles!!!! brilliant run!! I still cant quite get to 10 miles... you logging some good mileage! :)

    ReplyDelete