My moment

My moment
turned my world upside down

Thursday 13 January 2011

Day 12

I hit a brick wall with my friend Janathon today. I did take a speed walk up to the train station for work and also back again from the station after work. Got home had all intentions of going out again but ended up not.
However did do some reading and found a now trick so if your ever stuck like i was today with my brick wall you have to say to your self, " now if i just get changed and go out running even if for one minute and come back again its all good." when really what this will do is trick your brain to get you out of the house and everyone should know, once your out of the house your just so not gonna run for one minute. No.
And so i proved this to myself on day 13.

Yes i hit a brick wall but find out what happens to me when i hit a brick wall. Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment