My moment

My moment
turned my world upside down

Sunday 16 January 2011

Day 16

So from speaking to one of my all time best friends last night she inspired me to look for cycle maps around Edinburgh. In doing so i found http://www.cycle-route.com very help full indeed. Managed leith to cramond.

Felt i did it real well and decided to declare myself fit for the first time in my life. For the past 11years of going to the gym and people telling me im fit and doing loads of practicle stuff all the i never really felt at a satisfactory level of fitness for what i felt i needed but today was the day where i felt on top of things.

After a really nice run and stretch after, im fit. Im unsure right now of what im fit for but fit for myself is great.
They say you just have to be fit for what you do in order to achieve, i feel ive always been fit enough for what i do but today i was fit enough for me.

1 comment:

  1. "Im unsure right now of what im fit for but fit for myself is great." Love it, great stuff

    ReplyDelete