My moment

My moment
turned my world upside down

Saturday 29 January 2011

Day 29

As of doing my Crammon run quite a few times this month it resembles a circle from my home, would show a map but cant figure out how to map it yet so cant. So getting towards the end of the month decided i wanted to challenge myself a bit more. Noted was the sign 4 miles to Queensferry. Today took me further than ever before to a little village out side Edinburgh "Queensferry". Never had a reason to there before now if only to put miles on my chart, but was actually pleasantly surprised at such a pretty little place.
The road i took let me to right underneath the the forth rail bridge that ive been over numerous times but never under, completly different experience altogether.

After a lot of contemplation of doing a further 6 miles to see what it would feel like to do a marathon i decided to just go home. After a good distance i thought i get the idea of what a marathon feels like. Never ran one, thought about it loads, todays the closes i got to one so im happy with that.

1 comment:

  1. Great run! And yo still felt you could do another six?? Brill...
    Jules

    ReplyDelete