My moment

My moment
turned my world upside down

Saturday 22 January 2011

day 22

good running today, feel my out door running is getting alot better every day. normally dont run out side much but it was im news years to get running outside more so good with that.

Also dance class today, tried brake dancing for the first time in 7ish years, same teacher by chance so was funny to see him again not that we recognised each other in any way. Also was in the class with just 7 boys. Reminded me of being back in school cause when i was in school for the last 3 years i was the only girl in my class and in the hood in which i grew up (not that im grown up now), but was great for training and sports and stuff. Probs why im naturally ok with this kind of stuff now.

Gona get a run in tomorrow morning but as of monday im not sure, going to Manchester tomorrow for all of 26 hours, wont be home til late and i just dont know what im going to do. I just dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment