My moment

My moment
turned my world upside down

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Day 19

Perfection exists.

Some people say nothings ever perfect. This is Lazy to say this for perfection does actually exist so there for all things can be perfect.

I proved this to myself today, i was going to go for a run today but decided not to as my blisters on my feet really need some healing time.
So instead i caught up on some things ive been meaning to do for like months. This was perfect.
although whilst doing so i drop my beloved phone in the sink full of water and thought to myself " o dear ive broken my beloved phone and now no one can call me"

putting some more thought into it i believe maybe i wanted a day where no one would call me. So today i got my wish of having a decent excuse for not communicating efficiently through phone calls. This was perfect for my running thoughts in my head made my inner self react in an outer way that was perfect for my inner self.

So it came to work time so i ran to work, during work and also home from work. Which was perfect as we are still enjoyably in January.

So now i have a thing about perfection in which i shall express in which i found threw my continuous running thoughts and my continuous running every day

No comments:

Post a Comment