My moment

My moment
turned my world upside down

Monday 24 January 2011

Day 24

Currently 00:03 so technically its day 25 but never mind.

Im happy cause for years ive always had one, say person, in my life that was a keen runner ie. get up before 6am and run nearly every morning and always admired that person. Unfortunatly for me that person was not me but i always wanted that "yes 6am lets totally get up and run this morning"      until today.....

I managed to set a bit of time in my busy day in Manchester, only time was any time before human traffic and day light start thats 6am. I didnt run very far at all but the key principle for this day was i got to be that person i always wanted to be. Really i did it cause of Janathon, i would do it if i had to or say had to train someone but now i know in the future i can do it for me. 6am.

There must be so many reasons why people get up at 6 am and go running

1 comment:

  1. I like running early because it feels like you have the place to yourself, and it really sets me up for the day. But must be hell if you are not a natural morning person

    ReplyDelete