My moment

My moment
turned my world upside down

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Day 26

26 is one of my favourite numbers, kinda proved it today with my happy mileage boost today

Well my 5am rise this morning was very rudely interrupted by my eyes opening with a sign of 7 am on my alarm clock.
This only meant i had 0 minutes to leave the house although luckly still my 1 hour of commuting running which was satisfactory done even if i do say so myself. My commuting back from my short shift of doing nothing really between 8 and 11am was very laboured.

Got home, felt tired, havent slept much the past week so tried to sleep for 14 hours before my 4 am rise for Glasgow in the morning. Tried to sleep but only lasted 1 hour.

So ate too much chocolate ( and im really not a fan of chocolate) remember Eastenders wasnt on tonight so Urban Class it was again not because i had to just for all the right reasons as mentioned above.
Got a few extra miles out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment